A New Addition (take 2)
The last month has been interersting, to say the least. I am still officially "homeless". It sounds aweful, but really it's not that bad. I have been housesitting and staying with friends temporarily while searching for the "perfect" place. A few places have fallen through, but I am still optimistic that me and Carson's perfect little dream shack is out there in the very near future. On a positive note, I sold the Camry and the battered up old Nissan and put the money down on a new (yes, brand NEW) car. It is a lovely 2006 Subaru Impreza sport wagon. All I can say is this ride is SWEET. Unfortunately, I inadvertantly packed away my digital camera download cord in storage so have not been able to download any pictures. But if you are interested in checking out my new ride click on this link to behold my new little beauty.

2 Comments:
I love the color names, which did you get? Obsidian Black Pearl, Aspen White, or San Remo Red?
Congratulations on purchasing your first NEW car! I think you should ditch all your career options and become a writer. But what do I know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home