Ski Bonanza

Yea, we finally got snow. To celebrate the fluffy (or in this case wet, but fun) white stuff I somehow managed to ski 5 out of 8 days. Granted many of those days were half days after a day at work. But in my book that counts. In addition to 5 days at the resort I was lucky enough to get in an additional backcountry day with the girls.
There were many amazing sights throughout the day but the most impressive was the very well endowed snowman we encountered at the trail head.

We really worked up a sweat getting to the summit. To celebrate our girl's day on the summit we decided to cool off the old fashion way.
(Yes, Ms. Katie cranked it up to the summit at 6 1/2 months pregnant)
All in all an awesome week and a super fun day out with the girls.

2 Comments:
Super fun day, my friend! So glad we all got out together (and that I got out at all!) So you've been out 5 out of 8 days?!? Excellent! I think I have a foggy recollection of being out 5 out of 8 days... somewhere in my distant memory...
Many thanks to the E-Dawg that I was out with y'all... he was home bein Super-Dad with the munchkins. Sounds like he had a different sort of 'epic' day than we sometimes describe... let's just say the laundry is ALmost done.
Ah. The Tahoe life. I think I remember that...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home