Sunday, October 28, 2007

We did the Mash (the Monster Mash)

Ahhh.......HALLOWEEN:

Hint: He's not an asshole and not a penis

















Poison Ivy Girl (me) and sexy, beer wench vampire (Jen)



















BrAngelina and kids (Carolann and Scott)








My new permanent "do"

4 Comments:

At 12:26 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

Hey you look great with green hair, and wow, is it shiny! I have no idea what the flesh-toned slightly hairy thing is in the first picture... Another clue?

 
At 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big, flesh-toned, slightly hairy thing is just what is sounds like.....a "taint". You know, it's not the ass but not the penis. BTW: Tank Boy looked A..frickin..dorable as one of the "Wild Things."

 
At 10:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was TRYING to think of the term, but that's what I thought... so he wanted to be one giant erogenous zone, aye? Well, who wouldn't be if ya could, I suppose... though I'm afraid I might feel a little exposed and vulnerable. Wouldn't want a stranger to have that kind of power over me just from tapping me on the back.

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Suzie said...

Hey that's cheating! And ewww, gross, all at the same time. Wow, bold move for a Halloween costume. And thanks for the Tank Boy compliment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home